The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation EmptyWinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation

more_horiz
If integrating current updates kb4565503 and kb4566785 when in first installation step is ending ( after complete 100 % files copied ) break the installation displying message with problem in offlineservicing"

Perhaps MS had changed anything with new kb4566785 ?

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation

more_horiz
for me everything is ok with the latest update. Post your wccf file so that we take a look.

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-100 2.3.8 integrating updates break installation

more_horiz
I not see really need to post wcf because start Winreducer EX-100 and only select to integrate updates and nothing more and create the ISO without any compression options.
Even not selecting Unneeded Files Cleanup has the same bug.

Perhaps the problem is trying to use Winreducer EX-100 64 using an Windows 10 20H1 64 OS ?
All was correct with 1809 and now not is possible integrate updates and remove Windows Error Reporting with W10 20H1 AIO 32 64 ISO.

more_horiz
Hi Augusto

What You descibe is not normal
Or your Windows is broken
Or You got  a (Boot)virus

If Your bootdisk is not  a MBR disk, then goto next B
Download  Bootice, a MBR Utility, at  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Run,choose your bootdisk
Push MBRCurrent MBR Type should be Windows NT 5.x MBR or Windows NT 6.x MBR
If  Unknown  probably You got a boot virus
Select Windows NT 5.x:/6.x MBR
push Install/Config,push Windows NT 6.x MBR
next B
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18.0.11.3 (11.07.2020) :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Install onto a cd and boot from CD,Scan your Disks

If no virus fond then your windows is broken, Install an new Windows from an original windows
and Winreduce again like a told you

icy

more_horiz
Augusto i agree with icy. I did not understand that you only integrated updates and nothing else. That's why i said that you should post your wccf.

more_horiz
Augusto
W10 20H1 AIO 32 64 ISO is not an official iso , this can be the culprit also
Below is a link to the latest official 64bit 

Dowload it and try, downlaod can be done with IDM or any other downloader to speed download up
icy

more_horiz
I use current Media Creation Tool to download W10 in my language.
The bug is real. Nothing of virus or otherthing.
I not see here any way to post wcf.

more_horiz
You use this site:
and after the upload you post the link

more_horiz
Zippyshare is blocked in germany and GB. You can use https://transferxl.com/.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum