The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening Empty[SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening

more_horiz
Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening,
So it is impossible to add a keyboard

In Languges   I deleted all National Language Support  exept "National Language Support (United States)",

United States  is my official language

I always deleted all languages and never had any problem to add a keyboard

icy

description[SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening

more_horiz
I'm also not able to install language support. I get the following error message:

[SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening Error24

The download of the language package fails.

I also removed nearly every "Natural language support" but was able to open the dialog (see above). But the problem has nothing to do with the removal of "Natural language support" because I have the same problem with several older versions without removed this.

I do not have the problem with very old versions and with updated versions without removing anything. So something I did in the last months breaks the language support.

description[SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date not opening

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm

without deleting any National Language support
The link in Time & Languages to Speech , Region , Date is opening, & working
 Any Idea which should not be removed ,
I suppose it is not "National Language Support (United States)

Hi Hanyo

It seems to me your problem is different from mine
Languages Language Pack Support  Should not be removed
Net Framework 4.8 should not be removed
Features Shoul not be removed
The keyboard corresponding to the language you are willing to install should not be removed
You can download a german windows iso with the Windows ISO Downloader i posted and 
mayby import  the English USA language as second language

icy

more_horiz
Hi icy, I also think my problem is different from yours but I answered to tell you that I'm able to access Time&Langage even though I removed most of Natural Language Support. Have you tried to keep some more than US?

more_horiz
hi Hanyo

I did not
I have to figure out which is the culprit.

icy

more_horiz
Guys for me natural language support (European - Western) causes the right click display settings error.
If i don't remove it i have none of the problems you say. Icy try not to remove this and tell us the result.

more_horiz
I also kept "European - Western" and haven't icys problem.

more_horiz
natural language support (European - Western) really causes the right click display settings error.
Thank You Victor & Hanyo
Winterstorm should remove this item as it make no sense,
Inpossible to add keyboards or languages if this item is removed
icy

more_horiz
Icy i agree. If its a bug and can be fixed ok. Otherwise i dont see the usefulness of the component and its impact to final iso size is zero.

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.4.0.1 [VIP] and v2.4.1.0 [ALL] !

Hello guys,

All NLS components have been added in the "EXPERIMENTAL" list in "System" tab.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum