Don't worry, newbie or not, I always have time for all of you
So, it seems that tutorial is for an old WinReducer version, please try this for EX-100.
You will find the "OOBE" tool in the "System" then "WinReducer Post Installation" tab, so you will see the "OOBE" tab with the buttons :
- "On-Off" : Activate the OOBE support in WinReducer
- "Add Files" : choose an installation files '*.exe or *.msi) to execute during Windows installation
- "Add "Folders" : choose an installation folder (like for MS Office or drivers installation). This will be done in 2 steps : first window (choose the folder to copy in your ISO) and second window (choose the setup file to launch the folder installation)
Two tips for you :
1) in the top right of this tab, you have a menu to add some additional effect like colors, categories
2) you are able to manually edit all the text content to create an improved batch file
Finally, I'm working on many tutorials for quiet some times, they should be available as soon as possible (no ETA for the moment)
I wish you to have a nice day !