The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true Empty[UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true

more_horiz
WinReducer keeps putting those 2 components on "selected > true" no matter what I choose. Saving in a new wccf doesn't help either.

description[UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true EmptyRe: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true

more_horiz
winter please
I am out of options, I tried to set to "false" manually and the wccf in to read only, but reducer seems to copy it and reverts it back to "true" and uses this copy from the "last used" folder.

description[UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true EmptyRe: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true

more_horiz
[UNDER INVESTIGATION] [EX-100 - v2.3.1.0] Internet Options and Files keep reverting to true True10

more_horiz
ok so, after a lot of hair pulling
removing Internet Explorer 11 from Features also removes the Internet control panel regardless if it's selected for removal or not.
Choosing to keep IE 11 in the same reducing session, doesn't put back the control panel in, it leaves it out, again regardless of the actual setting.
One needs to select/deselect the panels and re-save the wccf for it to work.

more_horiz
@Winterstorm:

I believe this to be a general behaviour - So if you check a component that automatically leads to checking other depending components - this works as intended. But if you happen to uncheck the very same component before reducing only this one is reverted but not the other dependend ones.

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
I will have a look at this as soon as possible !

P.S. : I marked it as [UNDER INVESTIGATION] Wink

more_horiz
这个问题在V2.34以后就存在。
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum