The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptioninetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings Emptyinetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings

more_horiz
I am not sure in which Reducer version started happening, but inetcpl gets removed, I am guessing along Internet Explorer and/or Edge that I usually remove. That wasn't always the case. 

It is a very much needed control panel even tho IExplore maybe absent or not. It configures Html Engine parameters that needed for viewing *chm files and other things.

descriptioninetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings EmptyRe: inetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings

more_horiz
Hi dim
I already adviced you to make bleuprints ,as long You are not going to do it ,You will get into a lot of problems
I also told You not to use a wcf from a different Winreducer version.

In Remove Control Panels
-- Control Panel Internet Options will remove the link in Control Panels
-- Control Panel Internet Options (Files) will remove inet.cpl
Removing IE will remove access to inet.cpl via  Ie rightclick menu
So Dim take my advices in order to avoid problems

icy

descriptioninetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings EmptyRe: inetcpl.cpl - Internet Settings

more_horiz
Icy thanks, but I am not new to reducer. I appreciate your advice but I've checked all those things too many times in the past.
I am certain that either MS changes a lot of things under the hood between windows versions and/or reducer introduces unintended bugs.
I'm also willing to bet that reducer isn't tested against the LTSC versions that I use.
So I thought to better ask away. No harm.

more_horiz
Hi dim
I ' ll do a test with  en_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_2019_x64_dvd_74865958.iso 3,878,287,360 10/03/2018 20:40 -a--
Wich updates do i need to dowload to integrate ??
icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum