The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionLoad settings doesnt work correctly EmptyLoad settings doesnt work correctly

more_horiz
So for example, i save my settings with "hide taskbar clock" UNCHECKED (NOT HIDE), then i decide to load those settings later, but when they load in, the "hide taskbar clock" IS LOADED AS CHECKED (HIDE), AND i think "oh well its just a bug," ill just uncheck it and ill be ok (so the final switch for the "hide taskbar clock" is UNCHECKED (NOT HIDE), but when i create the iso and test it in a virtual machine the taskbar clock is hidden, AS IF i hit "FINISH" with the "hide taskbar clock" ON, so basically after loading settings, any changes i make, they dont apply when i hit FINISH, what i did wrong??

descriptionLoad settings doesnt work correctly EmptyRe: Load settings doesnt work correctly

more_horiz
Hi PolisP

in Accessories do not remove
Taskbar (Clock)

icy

descriptionLoad settings doesnt work correctly EmptyRe: Load settings doesnt work correctly

more_horiz
icy007 wrote:
Hi PolisP

in  Accessories do not remove
Taskbar (Clock)

icy

i did not remove it, it automatically checks the "hide taskbar clock" when i load any settings

more_horiz
Hi PolisP

There are only 3 items concerning the clock :

in Accessories do not remove
Taskbar (Clock)

in  Tweaks
Taskbar - Hide Clock needed

icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum