The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionDeployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you EmptyDeployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you

more_horiz
Deployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you Snipas12
I used winreducer to simplify win10, installed and tested it in vmware, this screen appeared, stuck for a long time at 99% of the time, what caused it, who can help me, thank you

descriptionDeployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you EmptyRe: Deployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you

more_horiz
hi,

look at your AutoUnattanded.xml in the root of your iso

there is a section at the bottom:

Code:

<RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
          <Order>10</Order>
          <Description>WinSXSDISMCleanup</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>

if you remove it this cmd wont open. its normal that it takes long...

in winreducer it is this options:

Code:

<Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup (ResetBase)" Selected="true" />

descriptionDeployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you EmptyThank you very much for your reply. It was very useful

more_horiz
KrX wrote:
hi,

look at your AutoUnattanded.xml in the root of your iso

there is a section at the bottom:

Code:

<RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
          <Order>10</Order>
          <Description>WinSXSDISMCleanup</Description>
          <Path>CMD /C DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup</Path>
        </RunSynchronousCommand>

if you remove it this cmd wont open. its normal that it takes long...

in winreducer it is this options:

Code:

<Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup (ResetBase)" Selected="true" />

Thank you very much for your reply. It was very useful,There's one last question left. Can you help me,I expanded the details and still can't have the “yes” option,Is it because I didn't log in with the administrator account,Is there any other way to solve it
Deployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you 11110

descriptionDeployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you EmptyRe: Deployment of image services and management tools, what is the problem, who can help me, thank you

more_horiz
Hello linnvirgo,

"Is it because I didn't log in with the administrator account,Is there any other way to solve it"

I see two possible reasons for it.

What type have you choosed for your account in the unattend section, Administrator or User?

Have you activated the option "System - Disable User Account Control (UAC)" in the category "Tweaks"?

Regards

Hans

more_horiz
I solved it. Thank you

more_horiz
Trabbi wrote:
你好linnvirgo,

是因为我没有使用管理员帐户登录,还有其他解决方法吗”

我看到两个可能的原因。

您在无人参与部分中为管理员选择了哪种类型的管理员或用户?

您是否已在“调整”类别中激活选项“系统-禁用用户帐户控制(UAC)”?

问候

汉斯

I solved it. Thank you
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum