The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0  bugs Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0 bugs

more_horiz
Hi to all
To Winterstorm
You need to take WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0 [ALL] off line.
my last perfect working was WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.8.0 .
I made a winreduced iso with exactly the same items,each item selected one
by one,not with a wcf.
Result :
Impossible to install  Framework 3.5
SNMP Trap Service  was removed.
I made a second iso with the same items,same result.
i made a new iso, this time i used the existing wcf and removed all services,
same result. 
i made again an iso and left out  Settings, Privacy, Network,  Multimedia and Modern UI Apps
from the existing wcf, same result.   
Now I made an iso  with the existing wcf with only Tweaks & Unattended. .
When i started reducing i saw that items were removed which i did not select.
So this is very buggy ! 
In my opinion,but I can be totally wrong,
there is a bug when removing items from the wcf file.
there could also be a bug in Automatic removing as SNMP Trap Service  was removed,
which one I never selected .
As my last perfect working was WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.8.0 , it is possible
there are other versions which are also buggy,You need to verify those.

icy

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0  bugs EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0 bugs

more_horiz
Hi Icy,

thank you for your topic. Can you please provide your *.wccf so Winterstorm can check if one of the latest changes result in this behavior you describe as it should be working just fine. Smile

Best regards,
Markus

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0  bugs EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 - v2.2.8.0 bugs

more_horiz
Thank You  hauser.markus   
I am going to do every step again to be sure as I do not wont You to do a lot of work , mayby for nothing
icy

more_horiz
Hi hauser.markus   
Hi to All
I forgot to mention that also 2 big isos were created with the protect updates switch,
i did not select those at all.
So I deleted a partition,set all bits to 0,created & formatted tthis partition,put a new OS,
scanned for virusses,no virusses.
I made a new winreduced os,set every item one by one into Winreducer and all went fine,
these problems were not reproduced, mystery ??. 
  W1903-Final.iso - 1.942.190.080 - 20/10/2019 18:24 ,1241 items processed
Programs Installed:
Adguard 6.4. ,AnVir Task Manager ,ASUS Xonar HDAV ,Canon MP Navigator ,CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver
Emsa Advanced Port Blocker  ,Kyocera  ,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) , 
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) , Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) 
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x86) ,Monkey's Audio , OpenAL , Open-Shell
Raxco PerfectDisk , Revo Uninstaller Pro , ScreenHunter 7.0 Pro , Stereo Tool 9.35 , TinyWall ,,
Virtual Audio Cable
Standalones working : NitroPro,EmEditor, WPP Office ,Opera,Firefox,Internet Dowload Manager ,Taxati
WinHex ,Paragon DiskManager , Araxis Merge etc
There is more to install,but as I see it up to now everuthing works

more_horiz
Hi icy007,

I am glad that you could create a working ISO (for now) and I really hope that all your trouble was just caused by a simple coincidence. Smile

Anyway, if you do not report anything different in the next days I will mark this topic as solved and move it to the corresponding section Smile

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Hi  hauser.markus
Thank You, Up to now i have no prublems at all using my Winreduced OS.
I have no explanation for what happened  , You can close this
icy

more_horiz
Marked as solved! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum