The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptioncamsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page Emptycamsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page

more_horiz
Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that if the service Capability Access Manager Service (camsvc) is deactivated then the new windows privacy settings and the new remote desktop settings will close immediatly. So this one is to keep in automatic mode and do not remove it!

p.s. maybe winterstrom can edit this in the presets for the windows services in WinReducer?

Best regards,
Markus

descriptioncamsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page EmptyRe: camsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page

more_horiz
hi Markus,

Capability Access Manager Service (camsvc) is not listed, not even on latest WinReducer EX100-2.2.1.1
How are you removing it ? and why ? it would break your Modern Apps..

Thanks,
Neo

descriptioncamsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page EmptyRe: camsvc service is breaking the privacy settings page

more_horiz
Hi Neo,

you are right - as for now it is not possible to remove the camsvc! But my intention was to give users more a general information (for now) for those playing with the services after the installation. Smile So no worries. This is just an informative topic!

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
hey Markus,
I strongly recommend to post informative topics, on Help or Requests sections.
To avoid devs and community confusion.  Since these are not really WinReducer fails.

Plus, it's extra confusing, because you're using in your title the product version: "[EX-100 - 2.1.9.1 64bit] [1903]"
As if it's specifically related and verified as a 'bug' on that product.. in 'bugs' section..

Kind regards,
Neo

more_horiz
You are totally right. I moved the topic accoringly! Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum