The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1

+7
drakulaboy
MrosPros
Code
Phsmu
Hen Ry
winterstorm2050
gjoyal
11 posters

description[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1 Empty[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Is there a timeline for when Winreducer 8.1 will be released?  I know that Microsoft partners have received 8.1 and I was wondering if there is an expected timeline that Winreducer with 8.1 support will follow.

description[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
Yes, WinReducer 8.1 will be available for the public release of Windows 8.1 (17 October 2013) ... The reason is I do not have an MSFN account to try it before the public release, so there will be a little period of optimizations when WinReducer 8.1 will be out ...(shorter than WinReducer 8 !)

Best Regards.

winterstorm2050

description[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1 EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1

more_horiz
here might be interested in

MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.1.RTM.X64.ENGLISH.DVD
MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.1.RTM.X86.ENGLISH.DVD

description[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1 Emptyx64 RTM

more_horiz
I have downloaded both RTM images and have the x64 installed on a secondary machine at the moment. So far, no problems, but it has been less than 24 hours.

more_horiz
Also Installed Windows 8.1 Preview a few days ago. A Few BSOD a few times after installing it. But 3rd time Re-boot & it worked, But it is on a VMware Machine.
I'm happy over the star button.. But I thought there would of been a few more option than just make your Tiles bigger or smaller & have a start button..

Up-to now, I'm a tad Disappointed.. I wanted to disable & Turn all APPS n Char,s off totally..scratch 

Guess we have to hope they put it in later huh ?

more_horiz
Yes, I also experience troubles with 8.1 Preview, but as it's only a Preview so I hope MS will fix these bugs for RTM to have an improved experience over Windows 8 ... Very Happy

more_horiz
Use RTM x64 4 days, registered with my Windows 8 purchased key, no BSOD, no problems, on disk after fresh install has about 15 GiB, much lower than Windows 8 RTM, so i very satisfied with it. When will be ready Winreducer 8.1, i will be much happy :-D

more_horiz
i too use Win 8.1 RTM, activated, no problems, work's fine, i hope the WinReducer 8.1 will appear early Smile

more_horiz
I also would like the WinReDucer 8.1 Early to affraid  & We might winterstorm2050 Might Release a BETA Version for us to play & test the Features out Early Before it's released.

@
winterstorm2050
Do you Think this is what may happen ? Some sort of a BETA version for us to play around with & Test. It'll give us a chance to report bugs & Maybe get some features added ? Very Happy 

description[ANSWERED] Timeline for the release of Winreducer 8.1 Emptywindows 8.1 Build 9600 RTM Final Release

more_horiz
hurry up for release winreducer 8.1 . windows 8.1 final Release (6.3.9600)

more_horiz
If you need i have an MSFN account..

I will love to help you out!

more_horiz
Hi guys,

I understand that you want to test WinReducer 8.1, and I'm really happy for this, but WinReducer 8.1 will be ready when it will be OK to be release, so you need to be patient for the moment ... It will come in more than 1 month ... Very Happy 

Yes, there will be a beta test as I said before, I will give you new informations in the end of September ...

EDIT : Maybe really soon .... Very Happy

more_horiz
MS has released the Windows 8.1 distribution price : and it seems there is a good news, because all Windows 8.1 DVD will only be complete solution and not the bad update DVD ... (Source)

This time +1 for MS ... Very Happy 

cheers

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
MS has released the Windows 8.1 distribution price : and it seems there is a good news, because all Windows 8.1 DVD will only be complete solution and not the bad update DVD ... (Source)

This time +1 for MS ... Very Happy 

cheers
Awesome Smile

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hi guys,

I understand that you want to test WinReducer 8.1, and I'm really happy for this, but WinReducer 8.1 will be ready when it will be OK to be release, so you need to be patient for the moment ... It will come in more than 1 month ... Very Happy 

Yes, there will be a beta test as I said before, I will give you new informations in the end of September ...

EDIT : Maybe really soon .... Very Happy

That'll be great, If there's a Beta test available soon.

Thanks for your continued updates on Winreducer 8.1.

more_horiz
Guys,

I released the Beta Test schedule : LINK

Wink
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum