The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Run in a separate process - Control Panel and System windows failed to load Empty[SOLVED] Run in a separate process - Control Panel and System windows failed to load

more_horiz
Hi,

I think I found one possible bug/incompatibility in WinReducer version 2.1.8.0 with the newest Windows build. I do a lot of tests before I figure out this possible issue! Maybe it is on my side or maybe can be a good thought food to consider.

When I choose to tweak Explorer - Run in a separate process (Remover tab -> Tweaks) my Control Panel and System windows failed to be load (blank window). I got this on 19H1 1903 (OS Build 18362.30). The same tweak works without any issue on LTSB 1607 (OS Build 14393.0).

Cheers
wisebiscuit

description[SOLVED] Run in a separate process - Control Panel and System windows failed to load EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Run in a separate process - Control Panel and System windows failed to load

more_horiz
hi could you try it again with a newer version of windows? its probably a windows 10 bug

im closing it since its not really a winreducer problem.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum