The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Administrator Account Empty[ANSWERED] Administrator Account

more_horiz
Hello,

since W2K i prefered to use the in windows given administrator account to manage the system and a normal user for the daily use.

So i enabled the Administrator Account with Password and created my normal User with password.

After installation on a clean system i only can choose the user Hans on the loginscreen. The administrator account is still disabled in the system preferences and as normal User Hans i can't activate him.

Edit: After i changed for the user Hans the group to administrator, created a new ISO, burned it on a dvd and made a new installation both account are accessable.

Thanks and regards

Hans

Here's the part for the unattended installation:

<Element Category="Unattended" Name="Activate" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Accept EULA" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Computer Name" Selected="true" Value="HBNWSH1" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Boot Image Selection" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Cortana Setup" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Local Account" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Online Account" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Hide Wireless Setup" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Page File Size" Selected="false" Minimum="" Maximum="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Power Schemes" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Protect your PC" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Screen Resolution" Selected="false" Horizontal="" Vertical="" Bits="" Hz="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Serial Number" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Activate Auto Activation" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="System Language" Selected="true" Value="Germany" Id="de-DE" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="System Keyboard" Selected="true" Value="German (G)" Id="0407" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Text Size (DPI)" Selected="true" Value="100%" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Time Zone" Selected="true" Value="W. Europe Standard Time" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Time Zone Disable Auto Daylight" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Computer Sleep" Selected="true" Value="0" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Display" Selected="true" Value="0" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Hard Disk Drive" Selected="true" Value="0" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="WinSXS DISM Cleanup (ResetBase)" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Work Group Name" Selected="true" Value="HBNet" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Administrator Account" Selected="true" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Administrator Password" Selected="true" Value="12345678" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="User Account Name" Selected="true" Value="Hans" Group="Users" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="User Password" Selected="true" Value="87654321" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Activate Autologon" Selected="false" Value="" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Turn Off Password Expiration" Selected="true" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Disable Encrypted Disk Provisioning" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Disable TCG Security Activation" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Prevent Device Encryption" Selected="false" />
    <Element Category="Unattended" Name="Join a Domain" Selected="false" DName="" DUsername="" DPassword="" Debug="false" />

description[ANSWERED] Administrator Account EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Administrator Account

more_horiz
Hi Trabbi
I already gave this hint below to  LegolasZ8

In Unattended  :
In user account put your name ,next to your name select administrator
Below this choose pasword or not
autologin or not
I never choose a pasword  and i login automaticly
when booted you can always logoff and choose another user with password
This may help You .icy

I already posted a list with the winreducer items, You could use this list to check what is working,
and uncheck what does not work ,if you do,at the end You will get a perfectly  Winreduced iso

icy

In Unattended  :
In user account put your name ,next to your name select administrator
Below this choose pasword or not
autologin or not
I never choose a pasword  and i login automaticly
when booted you can always logoff and choose another user with password
This may help You .icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum