The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist Empty[SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist

more_horiz
Please completely remove or disable focus assist without breaking Night Light functionality.

Found out it's QuietHours.dll, without it, focus assist is terminated, Night Light is fully functional, but notifications center is broken.  If Notifications center can be disabled all-together along with the removal of focus assist , at that case, all others are fully functional, Immersive Control Panel fully functional including Night Light - fully functional , without focus assist Smile

Many thanks Very Happy

description[SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.1.8.1 [VIP] and v2.1.9.0 [ALL] !

Hello neo Smile

Thank you very much for your report Smile

I wish you to have great day !

P.S. : Topic moved in EX-100 "BUGS" forum

description[SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist EmptyRe: [SOLVED] Pls remove or disable focus assist

more_horiz
Thank you Storm Smile
I wanted to point out,
Notification-Center's quick-access-buttons such as - night-light (on/off) or Screen-snip - are really handy.
However, removing QuietHours.dll gains a noticeable performance boost and responsiveness boost, but it also leads to taskbar freeze, if you click to open notification-center, after QuietHours.dll is removed.
It would be awesome if you can find a way to remove that dll, but keep notifications/action-center functional.
However, if that's not possible, removing notification-center button from taskbar (so that taskbar won't freeze) + removal of QuietHours.dll would be a second best solution.

more_horiz
Yes, the "quiethours" file will be removed if you remove the "action center" which also removes the icon in the taskbar ... by the way, the "Accessories - Quiet Hours" component will be renamed to "Accessories - Focus Assist" ... so as usual take care at your WCCF Wink

more_horiz
Cool Smile but please check if removing quiethours, breaks start menu search , or breaks action center.
I listed it in my notes on link below, along with many other issues:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum