Hello and Welcome
To remove "Windows Denfender" you need to select to remove these components :
- "Features - Windows Defender Application Guard"
- "Control Panel - Windows Defender"
- "Modern UI Apps - Windows Defender"
- "Settings - Update and Security - Windows Defender"
- "Services - Windows Defender Service"
- "Services - Windows Defender Security Center Service"
- "Services - Windows Defender System Guard Service"
You may also choose to use the "Automatic Removing" option ... which will choose automatically all the dependent components ... but with this mode you can't do everything you want because it will select for you the components depending on which components you select .! This is the opposite of the "Manual" mode (which is the default mode of EX-100 the first time you start) : so with this "Manual" mode you can select precisely which components you want to remove (in other words, they are not automatically selected) !
There are also "Tweaks" in the ""Tweaks - Modern UI - Apps - Defender" you may use if you do not want to remove "Windows Defender".
To be complete, I also created some "WCCF" (WinReducer Custom Configuration File) you can load in EX-100 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please let me know, and I wish you to have a great day !