The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature. Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature.

more_horiz
I really hate that new feature that Windows is reserving 7 GB of ur diskpace (C Drive) for updates. And the only way to kill it after a clean install of an 1903 image is to change a registry file:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\WR_EX_100_Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ReserveManager
-> ShippedWithReserves from 1 to 0

and do an inplace upgrade right over ur just clean installed windows. 

Please make an option to kill this shi*

Thank u!

description[IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature.

more_horiz
Hello and Welcome Smile

It has been already requested and implemented but it does not work correctly due to my fault (silly me) ... please check this topic :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The mentioned fixed version "v2.1.8.0" is not already released but it should be today (or at least tomorrow).

The according option is available, in the "Tweaks " tab, with the name : "System - Disable Windows Reserved Storage"

I wish you to have a great day !

description[IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature. EmptyThank u!

more_horiz
U guys are so lovely! Really I love ur work and this project already after I found it and start modefying my first ISO during the night time.

And its good to know there is something coming really soon. I ll wait until u have released 2.1.8 and check the changelog than.

But lemme ask u a very last question, if u are male or female Winterstorm2050, cuz if u are female, than I ll send u a huge bunch of 

flowers 
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

and I ll make sure its gonna survive the ever lasting winterstorm, cuz ur work on that option ll fix it : Very Happy Very Happy

description[IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature. EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Please add an option to remove the new Windows 10 (1903) space reservation feature.

more_horiz
Any Update so far?  bounce

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.1.7.1 [VIP] and v2.1.8.0 [ALL] !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum