The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0  Items List EmptyWinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0 Items List

more_horiz
Below  is the link of the items list  of  WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0
Part of it I use it all the time (when there is a new version of Winreducer or new version of Windows 10  to make a first wccf ) .
Mayby this can help You to store Your Findings.
icy
-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0  Items List EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0 Items List

more_horiz
Dude why you spam this sub-forum?! Shocked Just put in one topic if it's for same type: bug, addition or help. Don't flood this forum with trash.

descriptionWinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0  Items List EmptyRe: WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.7.0 Items List

more_horiz
Hi
If i put a post, then it is to help people ,
this list can be used to start a Wintreducer session. and have an overvieuw what works.
Ok I leave this board forever
bye bye
icy

more_horiz
This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to make this list. Very helpful for logging changes and keeping track of things.

more_horiz
hi jimo
I have updated to the latest version, i shall upload it next week
icy

more_horiz
New list uploaded

link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1swpFlJ4d4Ds7JPKNX0ZjXFVQaCDSjtfU/view?usp=sharing

icy

more_horiz
WinReducer EX-100 - v2.3.0.0  List

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum