The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0]  " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"  Empty[SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0] " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"

more_horiz
Mayby I am stupid
or there is a bug with Windows 10  v1903

in windowsSettings 2 items do not work

1 App
errormessage: Systrmsettings.exe - exception
array bounds exceeded
                                                   UK
2 Privacy

All other Settings are working

Mayby i made some mistake ?

icy

description[SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0]  " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0] " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"

more_horiz
Hello icy007 Smile

Could you please modify post titles according to the forum rules (this is really simple to do, just check all other titles post of other users report posts) ... to change your title just edit your first post using the "pen" icon ... Thank you very much for your understanding Smile

Markus already report such bug, in here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have a great day !

description[SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0]  " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WindowSettings[EX-100 - v2.1.7.0] " in windowsSettings: 2 items do not work in apps"

more_horiz
To Winterstorm
I did a test and left out all privacy and settings
All items seem to work
the layout changed a bit i think
I will investigate tuesday as now i am veru busy
icy

more_horiz
To Winterstorm
It is into Settings
I will find out
et votez pour les Bons !!!
icy

more_horiz
To Winterstorm
Apps is wprking now
Privacy does not,but this is normal I think because none of Location,camera or microphone is selected.
these settings are wprking for me :

Apps - Apps and features (Hide)
Apps - Apps for websites (Hide) 
Apps - Startup (Hide)
Devices - Mouse (Hide)
Devices - Printers and scanners (Hide)
Ease of Access - Display (Hide) 
Ease of Access - Other options (Hide) 
Extras (Hide)
Network and Internet - Ethernet (Hide)
Network and Internet - Proxy (Hide)
Network and Internet - VPN (Hide)
Personalization - Fonts (Hide) 
Personalization - Lock screen (Hide) 
Personalization - Taskbar (Hide) 
Privacy - App diagnostics (Hide)
Privacy - Calendar (Hide)  
Privacy - File System (Hide) test now
Privacy - Other devices (Hide)   
System - Clipboard (Hide)
System - Display (Hide)
System - Multitasking (Hide)
System - Power and sleep (Hide)
System - Sound (Hide)
Time and language - Region and language (Hide) Attention Needed for Keyboards

Do not remove these

icy

more_horiz
Hi guys
It worked because i did address it after a while.
if i address apps directy it gives me the error.
This seems to be another bug in Windows 10 , see info onto internet
This is not a Winreducer bug

icy

more_horiz
Hi Guys
I just booted this windows again and guess what:
It took quite a long time to boot ,when accessing  Apps all was normal , no errors
i tested it several times with and without internet , no errors , all normal 
So I will test it for a few days to see if it stays like this , if so i will  install my soft.
i think microsoft fixed it without rumoring it.
icy

more_horiz
Hi guys
I booted Windows 10 v 1903  this morning ,several more times during the day
Result : Fast booting , error when selecting apps .
yesterday slow booting , no errors

conclusion : Microft knows their new iso is buggy and they are testing it to solve the problem.

icy

more_horiz
I hope they fix it soon! Neutral

more_horiz
Hi Guys
No good news today !!
icy

more_horiz
Hi Guys
Someone was mentioning that the Apps item worked after some time.
i have to confirm this as i left my computer quite a time and it worked perfectly, when i started this OS , i tested it immediatedly
and is was not working at the bootup.
i tested it a few times and waited 15 minutes to test , it worked.
So is this a Windows Bug or a winreducer Bug ?
I can't tell..
Winterstorm will find out

icy
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum