The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen Empty[SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen

more_horiz
It keeps showing 7zip hasn't been downloaded.

Here's my log.

***** 5/6/2019 9:59:39 PM - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer ---> EX-100 [v2.1.6.0 (x64)]
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
***** 5/6/2019 10:00:42 PM - SESSION CLOSED *****

description[SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen EmptyRe: [SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen

more_horiz
I confirmed. I had the same thing in previous versions of Winreducer

description[SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen EmptyRe: [SOLVED] 2.1.6.0 does not get past configuration screen

more_horiz
Put manually 7z.exe and 7z.dll from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (after extract) for x86 or x64 version in to home\software directory.

more_horiz
I had the same problem when running WinReducer normally. But when I ran it via right click "run as administrator" only selected 7-zip it worked fine for me. Smile

Best regards,
Markus

more_horiz
deVilbaT and Hauser.markus, thanks for the workaround, it solved everything!

But this is indeed a bug and should be addressed in the next version.

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.1.7.0 [ALL] !

Hello guys Smile

I confirm the bug ... I will solve it in a new version which will be released in a couple of hours Smile

Sorry for the inconvenient ... and thank you very for the report !

I wish you to have a great day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum