The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionnew WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.4.0 Emptynew WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.4.0

more_horiz
Hi Guys

I am running a nearly barely winreduced windows 10 Enterprise  2019 LTSC, the iso is just 1.8 Gb
First of all i have to thank Winterstorm for this immense work.
There is no mediaplayer and only programs like notepad, fotovieuwer  ,calculator ,charactermap , Iexplorer  ,file explorer are available
Some neccesary administrtive tools are in : registry,services ,firewall , print management , disk management and a few others
Net Framework 3.5  installs without problems
Updates are no longer automatic to install , i used an ancient registry , so now it says no updates,but when clicking them drivers and updates install wthout problems and quickly
all my programs are running : Adguard , Malwarebytes, Windows 10 Firewall Control, Advanced Port Blocker ,Anvir Taskmanager Pro , Asus Sonar HDAV , Canon Scanner,Kyocera Lan Printer ,
Internet Download Manager ,Keepvid Pro ,Revo Uninstaller , Sterep Tool  , Virtual Audio Cable ,EmEditor and some small Utilities
Portable Programs : Opera , Spotify , Nitro Pro , WPS Office , KMPlayer and some other  Utilities
There is just Adobe Flash Player that doesn't seem  to work , probably my fault as i left probably some needed item out when making my iso
So there is nothing with WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.4.0 , if something doen't work, then something is missing
This Winreduced Windows 10 is even better and quicker than the winreduced  windows  seven  i have build 

Many,many thanks to Winterstorm for all this,

Icy007

descriptionnew WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.4.0 EmptyRe: new WinReducer EX-100 - v2.1.4.0

more_horiz
Hi Icy007!

Can you share your preset? I want to test it Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum