The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended Empty[EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended

more_horiz
Hello Winter!

While checking the new Icon tweaks I came across another small issue. The Tweak

Element Category="Tweaks" Name="Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion" Selected="true"

is not working as supposed to be. Here is what it looks like after the installation:

[EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended 9k=

Kind regards,
Markus

description[EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended

more_horiz
Hello Markus Smile

I tried but it worked properly (in my system) .... could you please try please try this :
1 - Create a new non modified ISO, with only the tweak "Start Menu - Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion" selected
2 - Test the iso
3 - Please, let me know

If it works, could you please provide me all necessary information (RS version, Edition, ...) and your wccf (if possible).

Smile

description[EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.1.4.0] [RS5 Build 17763.1] Disable Recommended Modern UI Apps Suggestion not working as intended

more_horiz
Hi Winter!

Thank you for the time. I now did a new WinReduced ISO with the same wccf and it seems to be working just fine now. Sorry for the inconveniece and the troubles... I do not know what caused it to not work in the first place.

p.s.: the wccf I used is the following:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kind regards,
Markus

more_horiz
Hello Markus Smile

No problem !

PS : Topic moved to help forum.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum