The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionHow to get windows 10 Enterprise EmptyHow to get windows 10 Enterprise

more_horiz
1809 Nov 13 re-release, x64, eng
If anyone knows, please let me know.

Iso or esd 
No update, or cumulative.

descriptionHow to get windows 10 Enterprise EmptyRe: How to get windows 10 Enterprise

more_horiz
dim i dont know if this suits you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

torrent is the following

descriptionHow to get windows 10 Enterprise EmptyRe: How to get windows 10 Enterprise

more_horiz
Thank you very much.
All the trouble you saved me, thanks a lot.

more_horiz
Don't worry about it. I asked if it suits you because it is the updated version. But i have tested it and it works just fine.
if you need the 17736.107 re-release you can get it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Hi Guys
About windows 10 Enterprise
I used a Winreduced LTSC for long time, but found out that  once installed, the code from a simple home edition 
200.000 bytes smaller was, more security updates got and also a lot more experience gave than the LTSC version.
And also a lot of more work, but that can be minimalized with organisation.
It is also a fact that a cumulative update never installs into a Winreduced Windows (any version).

So Home or LTSC , If Winreduced , never ,never installs cumulative updates

icy

more_horiz
Hello guys Smile

icy007, please check my post in your thread :

Have a great day my friend !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum