The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionINFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final) EmptyINFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final)

more_horiz
Hi guys,

The new version will be available in 2 days, and excellent news it will be v0.90 (beta) ....
Very Happy

It will be the latest build before the Final Version !

cheers 

=> v1.00 (Final) will be released shortly after v0.90 (beta) and no new function will be added (as I informed you sometimes ago). So, if you find bugs after the v1.00, you could post the one you discover. In fact, the request forum will be locked and if you have requests you should add them in the "WinReducer 8.1 Requests Forum".

I really want to thank you all members, Lifetime VIP members, theKramer (moderator) for everything you bring to improve this project .... and stay tune with WinReducer Project, there will be many new important projects which are coming sooner ...

I made WinReducer for people like me who enjoy customizing their Windows Operating System, so here is a little feedback of those last 10 months :
- 669 members
- 2026 posts
- 245 topics

Some Statistics :
- Most viewed Topics = Slimmingdown windows 7 (by Zuardin) = 6004 views !
- Best Viewed in 2 months = Setup WinReducer for FIRST use (by Castillo92) = 4123 views !
- 125 members registrations in July 2013 (best month)

=> And if you ask about download statistics, it's not necessary because I don't have them, and this is a choice ! WinReducer Project is free (financed by donations or me Wink), clean (no registry writes, no spyware), entirely portable (no installation required) and independent to any download statistics or results (I'm not motivated by this) ... So I think it's a wonderful project with wonderful members ... Thank you guys, and don't worry, the story will continue with WinReducer 8.1 and other new projects, and for these ones, there will be a big event in September 2013 ... Be patient, it will come ...
 cheers

descriptionINFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final) EmptyRe: INFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final)

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hi guys,

The new version will be available in 2 days, and excellent news it will be v0.90 (beta) ....
Very Happy

It will be the latest build before the Final Version !

cheers 

=> v1.00 (Final) will be released shortly after v0.90 (beta) and no new function will be added (as I informed you sometimes ago). So, if you find bugs after the v1.00, you could post the one you discover. In fact, the request forum will be locked and if you have requests you should add them in the "WinReducer 8.1 Requests Forum".

I really want to thank you all members, Lifetime VIP members, theKramer (moderator) for everything you bring to improve this project .... and stay tune with WinReducer Project, there will be many new important projects which are coming sooner ...

I made WinReducer for people like me who like to customize their Windows Operating System, so here is a little feedback of those last 10 months :
- 669 members
- 2026 posts
- 245 topics

Some Statistics :
- Most viewed Topics = Slimmingdown windows 7 (by Zuardin) = 6004 views !
- Best Viewed in 2 months = Setup WinReducer for FIRST use (by Castillo92) = 4123 views !
- 125 members registrations in July 2013 (best month)

=> And if you ask about download statistics, it's not necessary because I don't have them, and this is a choice ! WinReducer Project is free (financed by donations or me Wink), clean (no registry writes, no spyware), entirely portable (no installation required) and independent to any download statistics or results ... I'm not motivated by this ... So I think it's a wonderful project with wonderful members ... Thank you guys, and don't worry, the story will continue with WinReducer 8.1 and other new projects, and for these ones, there will be a big event in September 2013 ... Be patient, it will come ...
 cheers

thank you so much

descriptionINFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final) EmptyRe: INFORMATIONS ABOUT WINREDUCER 8 - v1.00 (Final)

more_horiz
Hooray for winterstorm!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers YOU ROCK DUDE!

more_horiz
Thank YOU for this awesome program cheers

more_horiz
Dear Winterstorm,

with latest w8 reducer 0.77 (Win8 RTM x86) and the advanced preset, I get every time after the second boot (install sucessfull) a blue bootscreen (bootloader) with an empty "select your operating dialog" message (can't select/boot windows Cool

I've tryed it with "extreme preset" which works perfect (but has a dead internet explorer link - maybe you could remove this also in your preset)

thanks for your superb work!

br
hans dampf

more_horiz
You are welcome my friend ! Very Happy 

Thank you to inform me about that, and I've updated all presets in the v0.90 (available today) to ensure full compatibility and you could try to use this method to convert your preset : LINK.

But if it won't work, also in v0.90, could you please open a thread in the "WinReducer 8 bugs" forum. Wink

more_horiz
Much thanks for this wonderfull project. Today i try it with "Advanced for desktop" and then test it.

Edit 10.08.2013:
"Advanced desktop" is too much drastical removal, after this i cant use compatibility tab, ESET Smart security has strange acting, cannot add to HIPS any exceptions and more. Will be good to have litest config. Thanks god, i have ready image, where is all functional :-)

more_horiz
Thank you for your feedback ! Very Happy

more_horiz
Congratulations Winter! Your software is extraordinary. Thanks for your efforts Very Happy

more_horiz
Hi guys,

Here we are, today I will release the latest WinReducer 8 build : v1.00 (Final) !

This build is dedicated to all Members of the WinReducer forum ... I will lock "Bugs" and Requests" forums soon ...

Best Regards ! Very Happy 

winterstorm2050
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum