The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4  1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot Empty[EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4 1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot

more_horiz
Any theme change I do reverts to default in every reboot.
I suspect has to do with removing the various "sync" features I saw.

description[EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4  1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4 1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot

more_horiz
Hello dim Smile

That's strange ... I do not experience such things ... are you using WinReducer Windows Theme Packs ?

description[EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4  1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v2.0.6.0] [RS4 1803] Theme reverts to default on reboot

more_horiz
No theme packs.
I am using a high contrast theme with modified colors that I save to a new theme, of which I find reverted to their defaults each time I reboot. 
As if my theme isn't saved, which is, but isn't used. A default high contrast theme is used instead.

I looked it up a bit on the web and the solution was some kind of bug with sync, which had to be disabled. But I removed any sync features with Reducer, so I thought that this might be the problem.

more_horiz
Hello Smile

Could you please provide me :
- a screenshot of the default theme desktop (or software)
- a screenshot of the modified theme desktop (or software)
- the modified theme in order to test it

You can contact me by pm if you want additional information to send me your files.

Thanks.

more_horiz
Settings > Personalization > High Contrast Settings > Turn On High Contrast > On > Choose a theme > any > Change any colors there > Apply > Save

The theme is saved but isn't kept as current. It reverts to the default one from the initial list on reboot.
No third party software is used. No UxTheme patching.

more_horiz
Hello,
this report is old, does this problem still happen?
If there is no new info, or no other gut this problem, i will close this bug report on the end of the week.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum