The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane  Empty[SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane

more_horiz
The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane č wireducer 2030-2060 and 2020 displays
How do you get bleach

description[SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane

more_horiz
How do you get bleach

description[SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane  EmptyRe: [SOLVED] The quick access bar doesn't show shortcuts in the Navigation Pane

more_horiz
Hello,

Try do do not activate these components :
- "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Recent Files from Navigation Pane"
- "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Recent Folders from Navigation Pane"
- "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Quick Access Icon from Navigation Pane"

Let me know please.

I wish you to have a great day !

more_horiz
the first two I had turned on I tried to turn off and see if the error was corrected

more_horiz
Error does not appear thanks

more_horiz
You are welcome Smile

more_horiz
hi winter,

isnt there a way so that

- "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Recent Files from Navigation Pane"
- "Tweaks - Explorer - Remove Recent Folders from Navigation Pane"

do not break the quick access since normally this shouldnt happen?

more_horiz
Hello Smile

I will have a look as soon as possible Smile

more_horiz
SOLVED in v2.2.1.1 [VIP] and v2.2.2.0 [ALL] !

PS : Topic moved to bugs forum !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum