The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionversion 2.0.5.0 unable to download software Emptyversion 2.0.5.0 unable to download software

more_horiz
hi, i have this problem with  version 2.0.4.0-2.0.5.0
with  version 2.0.3.0 all is ok.

***** 24/10/2018 22:01:22 - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer ---> EX-100 [v2.0.5.0 (x64)]
ERROR : "7z.exe" and/or "7z.dll" files don't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "Dism.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "oscdimg.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "ResourceHacker.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
ERROR : "SetACL.exe" file doesn't exist ==> Check your "Options - Configuration" page
CRITICAL : Check your WinReducer Configuration ! == > "Options" page will be opened to help you solved this
WARNING : A problem with your Theme file has been detected
CRITICAL : Some Configuration Errors have been detected and prevent to start WinReducer correctly
***** 24/10/2018 22:05:27 - SESSION CLOSED *****

version 2.0.5.0 unable to download software Clipbo10

i copied the software folder from 2.0.3.0 , but no start.

version 2.0.5.0 unable to download software Clipbo11

descriptionversion 2.0.5.0 unable to download software EmptyRe: version 2.0.5.0 unable to download software

more_horiz
Same

descriptionversion 2.0.5.0 unable to download software EmptyRe: version 2.0.5.0 unable to download software

more_horiz
Hello guys,

This is solved ... could you please try again ... it should be ready for your customization sessions.

I apologize for the inconvenient.

I wish you to have a great day !

more_horiz
thanks, with 2.0.6.0 all is ok.

cheers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum