The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build Empty[SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build

more_horiz
Under the OOBE section I always have a single line:

Code:

@"C:\install.lnk"

And the preset I load always has:

Code:

<Element Category="System" Name="OOBE Configuration" Selected="true" Value="C:\WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\SOFTWARE\WinReducerEX100PI.cmd" />

And before I click Apply I also save that single line into the file "C:\WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\SOFTWARE\WinReducerEX100PI.cmd" because as soon as I click Apply, "C:\WinReducerEX100_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\SOFTWARE\WinReducerEX100PI.cmd" is replaced with an empty file and I need to quickly change it to include my one line command before the WIM completes, otherwise I get an empty WinReducerEX100PI.cmd file in the reduced C:

description[SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build

more_horiz
Hey Smile

I confirm the bug ... thanks for the report Smile

Could you please try that : when you are in the "EX-100" "OOBE" component and you copy/paste your line (@"C:\install.lnk"), then just hit the enter key to add a new empty line

Let me know please Smile

I will fix this in the next version Wink

description[SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WR2.0.4 OOBE is reset every build

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v2.0.5.0 !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum