The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionRelease Date of new EX70 version? EmptyRelease Date of new EX70 version?

more_horiz
Hi Winter!

We all know that you are working really hard and that all your business is a one man show, but can you tell us a concrete date when the next EX70 version will be released? I am sure you can understand us Forum Members that not knowing is the worst part of it all. And as a matter of fact, we heard so many times that the next version will be out "in a few days" or "pretty soon", so maybe now it would be the time to really give out a VIP release. Actually it would fit just perfect for you, because the newest Updates from Microsoft were released this week and so you can create the new update catalog joined by the new EX70 version. But it is just a proposal!

All the best,
Markus

descriptionRelease Date of new EX70 version? EmptyRe: Release Date of new EX70 version?

more_horiz
Just to add some important information altough I am sure that you are aware of that - Official support for Windows 7 ends in about 15 months! So with everyday passing by it gets less atractive to create a new Windows 7 version. If you ask me, it is already now or never. But this is just my opinion. Smile

Have a great day,
Markus

descriptionRelease Date of new EX70 version? EmptyRe: Release Date of new EX70 version?

more_horiz
Please Winter, could you please give us some information?! Thank you!

more_horiz
Hello Markus Smile

The new EX-70 build will be available as soon as possible Smile

I wish you to have a great day !

more_horiz
Hello Winter!

Thank you for the information! I hope you will find the time needed to complete this task and do not get into a lot of errors anymore, so that "as soon as possible" really is "soon"!!!!! Smile

All the best and keep up the great work,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum