The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation Empty[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation

more_horiz
Selecting Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation.
In the last step install when begin the configuration of keyboard, network and user creation the computer is restarted and the install process display a error message about not connecting in a network.
I has tested several ISOs the only component breaking installation in current version is Windows Push Notifications System.
Previous version is possible remove that component without break the installation.

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation

more_horiz
Hello Augusto,

Could you please add in your title the Windows 10 version (RS3, RS4,...), like in all other topics.

Thanks.

description[SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] WinReducer EX-100 1.9.21.0 W10 RS3 Pro 64 Services Windows Push Notifications System break installation

more_horiz
I will try to use WinReducer EX-100 1.9.22.0 if Windows Push Notifications System continue breaking installation.
Have a nice day.

more_horiz
SOLVED IN v1.9.22.1 [VIP] and v1.9.23.0 !

Hello Augusto,

You were correct there was an error which will be solved in the next version.

Thanks for your report !

I wish you to have a great day !

P.S. : Thank you also for your updated topic title Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum