The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification

more_horiz
In Win10 1803 (RS4) I feel bothered by the yellow exclamation mark at the symbol of the Windows Defender Security Center. It's caused by

1. Cloud based safety guard
2. Request to create a Microsoft account

The following registry modifications prevent this. Winter, could you please integrate them as "Tweaks"?

1. Cloud based safety guard

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Spynet]
"SubmitSamplesConsent"=dword:00000002
"SpynetReporting"=dword:00000000

2. Request to create a Microsoft account

Code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Account protection]
"UILockdown"=dword:00000001

description[IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification

more_horiz
Hi,
I dont know which Windows version / winreducer version you are using but on my RS4 Pro/1.9.19.0 it is not working

description[IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Windows Defender Security Center modification

more_horiz
I used Win10 Professional RS4 x64 with EX-100 1.9.19.0 (updates integrated with winreducer tool) and integrated the tweaks with Winreducer Registry Integrator.

Windows boots then with a green hook instead of that yellow exclamation mark in the icon of defender security center.

more_horiz
thanks
the difference with your environnment was i just install the .reg when running Windows 
I just reboot and i works fine as you did
Very Happy

more_horiz
ADDED in v1.9.20.1 [VIP] and v1.9.21.0 !

Hello guys,

Your first tweak was already implemented, but there was a bug ... so it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.20.1 [VIP] and v1.9.21.0) ... you will find them under the names :
- "Tweaks - Modern UI - Apps - Defender - Disable Online Samples Submission"
- "Tweaks - Modern UI - Apps - Defender - Disable Real-Time Protection"

Your second tweak will be added in the next v1.9.20.1 [VIP] and v1.9.21.0 under the name :
- "Tweaks - Modern UI - Apps - Defender - Hide the account protection area"

Thank you very much for your request Smile

Have a great day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum