The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionWhat is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions EmptyWhat is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions

more_horiz
Hello Guys,

What is this, and what do this?

(you would have here a link of a screenshot. but you cant see it because of this: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. So:)

h*tps://pasteboard.co/HnKxsjN.png

I dont find ANY information about it. I tried all this options and seem to do nothing on Windows 10 1803.

AND PLEASE make the Windows resizable. Its a pain in the Ass to work with a so f*ckin small Windows on 4x 4k Displays with nvidia's mosaic.

With the Resolution of a 4k Display you can easy display all Option at ONCES in one category.  I dont know why it must have scrollbars.

I saw old Pictures from winreducers without the "on/off switches". Instead with + / - and checkboxes. That was much nicer!

My feedback so long: I am comparing Winreducer with NTlite since 4 Days. And the only difference i found in Options is the "Classic GUI". And the Price. 20$ for Winreducer and 40$ for NTlite (and NTLite never expires! Winreducer 12 months only). 

But NTlite is much more scalable. Nicer GUI. Nicer Fonts (bigger if i want!). Can resize the window and so long.  

Then i have one more Question. I buyed for the Test winreducer for 20€. On the "compare site" it says "all options unlocked". Wich options?

I have Winreducer running on two CF-31's. One with my "premium license" and one free. And i dont find one option wich is different (exluded i must to click everytime on no at the free edition at the activation window). So for me it seemes it has no benefits except of the activation window to buy this software.

Sry for my bad english. Im native german.

descriptionWhat is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions EmptyRe: What is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions

more_horiz
Hello and welcome on the WinReducer Forum Smile

1) These components have been used to revert to old classic GUI instead of Modern UI GUI with previous Windows 10 RedStone builds... but as you may have seen there are more than 1300 components/options in EX-100, so as Microsoft changes things in Windows 10 with very fast rythm .. but in my point of view, with a 4K screen you may not need to use these options

2) About the new GUI, you may need to read this website page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It explains how to use the new "Remover" tab with your mouse/keyboard or only with your keyboard (using shortcuts keys ) ... maybe the keyboard shortcuts keys is what you are searching Smile

3) About the resizable window (font, size, ..), and especially with 4K screen, it will be fixed in a future major update Wink

4) "All WinReducer options unlocked" means all options mentioned in the compare page, and some others I added (like an easter egg in the Options- Information" page (for all registered members) or a faster removing with new profiles in the "FINISH -Options" tab with the 'Removing Speed" option). By the way, the philosophy behind the WinReducer Project is not the same as other software, to understand why, please read :
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5) I really want to thank you for your registered version, and you will see in the next months many new interesting changes ... because I'm preparing something never seen before with the WinReducer "Codename:Revolution", which will fix and add everything you need :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish you to have a nice day !

descriptionWhat is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions EmptyRe: What is "Classic GUI - $RANDOM_OPTION" and few questions

more_horiz
Ah ok, thank you for your response!

I hope the new Version comes very soon! Because i have maybe already build over hundred of my own version everytime with another options to find my personal perfect win 10.

And everytime i must handle with that small window from Winreducer... It hurts! But it is still a nice software! :-)

With every build i do, i comes closer. Yet i have everything working only network shares doesnt work (cant acces a smb share from my openmediavault). I think one - two days and this is fixed too Very Happy

Exist maybe a bare-minimum config preset file? With everything removed that is not necessary to run Win 10 + Updates working? This is what i am trying to do.

And maybe a small question: Is it possible to add a shedule task? I want to add a shedule task for w10privacy that it apply a config at every login (to prevent privacy settings reset by updates)

more_horiz
For your SMB-problem this may help you: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum