The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 v1.9.17.0]  silent installation on tablet Empty[ANSWERED] [EX-100 v1.9.17.0] silent installation on tablet

more_horiz
hello

HP Tablet Stream 8 without mouse and without keyboard

I want to do a silent installation with Winreducer.
What do I have to do to automatically select "Windows Home x86"?
How do I have to make sure Windows uses Disk 1 without asking?
Or is there a possibility that the touchscreen driver or the mouse driver will be activated before the questions are displayed? What do I have to enter where?
Thanks for your suggestions.
RedWilly55

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 v1.9.17.0]  silent installation on tablet EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 v1.9.17.0] silent installation on tablet

more_horiz
Hello,

1) To automatically select a specific windows edition, during installation : just check "Hide Boot Image Selection" in "Unattended" tab (this will automatically configure windows setup to choose the edition you customized in EX-100)

2) There is no option to automatically select a specific disk during installation ... this is my development choice to avoid possible severe troubles (for example hdd/ssd wrong partition with personal document, in case of an ISO deployment in a different system) ... but if you really need this, you may use the unattended file created by EX-100 to add your own hdd selection choice ... you may find several exmaples in this page :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish you to have a very great day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum