The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionDisable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601] EmptyDisable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601]

more_horiz
Hey guys!

Maybe it is just me, but with I thought the windows sound sheme sould be put to "no sounds" but I always end up with the "windows-standard" sound theme after the completed installation. I do not know if disable all sounds is referring to the sound sheme aswell, but if not, can someone please tell me what it is? And if it is supposed to work the the sound shemes aswell than this is a problem for all EX versions (including EX8.1 and 10.0!).

All the best and kind regards,
Markus

descriptionDisable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601] EmptyRe: Disable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601]

more_horiz
Hello Markus,

EX-70 will be updated in the first days of July (but this time this is the moment) ... so I'm counting on you (and all interested users) to test the different builds which will be released during the next weeks and months Smile

Have a great days my friend !

PS : I will update the "Schedule for 2018", later today.

descriptionDisable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601] EmptyRe: Disable all sounds not working as exptected [EX-70 - v1.8.6.0] [6.1.7601]

more_horiz
Dear Winter!

Thanks for your reply! I am still hoping, dreaming and whishing that by surprise you will release a new EX70 version this or the next week for all users so we can start testing, because as you know, with every week passing by the official end of support comes closer and closer. Smile

Kind regards,
Markus
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum