The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Driver Integration Empty[ANSWERED] Driver Integration

more_horiz
Hello, I´m using winreducer since years and am very happy with it.
Previous versions haven´t in path winreducer\WORK\INTEGRATE\DRIVERS\x64 boot and install folders, my question is do i need some driver integrate in boot folder or can i copy all in install folder.
Recently i use only old version with no boot/install folder i copy all drivers in winreducer\WORK\INTEGRATE\DRIVERS\x64 and create iso, all works fine.

Thanks

description[ANSWERED] Driver Integration EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Driver Integration

more_horiz
hi,
install.wim is the os which will be installed (extracted) and where you should integrate your dirvers.

for boot.wim you dont need to add Drivers (normally). the boot.wim is the oe which is used for installing Windows (where you start the installaion and also Format your disc etc). the only dirvers i integrate into the boot.wim are USB3 (for win7) and AHCI, sometimes chipset since my Installation does not work wihout them

more_horiz
Thank you, do i need to add the AHCI drivers to boot.wim or it will also work with install.wim, cause i addet all drivers to install.wim.

more_horiz
hi,

you should add ALL drivers to install.wim and only add drivers to boot.wim if you cant install windows like me for win7 i need to add ubs3 drivers (installing from an USB 3 stick and usb3 port). if your installation works you normally dont need to add drivers to boot.wim
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum