The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings Empty[EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings

more_horiz
I believe it's a bug because I can remove homegroup with other tools without affecting the option mentioned.

If I remove homegroup listener and provider services the Change advanced sharing settings option on the left side of the Network and Sharing Center page stops working. I click and nothing happens.

description[EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings

more_horiz
Hello AeonX,

Thank you very much for the report.

Have a nice day !

description[EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v1.9.12.0] [RS1 Build 14393.0] Removing Homegroup services disables Change advanced sharing settings

more_horiz
Hello,
this report is old, does this problem still happen?
If there is no new info, or no other gut this problem, i will close this bug report on the end of the week.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum