The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] EX-81 v1.8.7.0 background color selector incorrect?  Empty[ANSWERED] EX-81 v1.8.7.0 background color selector incorrect?

more_horiz
WinReducer is an awesome tool, thanks for making available to us! I've noticed that the background color selector under Appearance, Theme Support, Backgrounds might not be correct. I select 01 for black, but it always comes out to be gray. Based on some of the other answer files I've seen, I think black is supposed to be 00 instead of 01. Can anyone else verify if that's the case, or am I doing something wrong?

description[ANSWERED] EX-81 v1.8.7.0 background color selector incorrect?  EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] EX-81 v1.8.7.0 background color selector incorrect?

more_horiz
I did some more research and it appears that this might be an issue with Windows itself when a PC name isn't specified in the Answer File. I created a new Answer File and specifically called out the background color should be black, but when no PC name is specified and OOBE is skipped, the color is always gray.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum