The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library Empty[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library

more_horiz
On a new installation with the following preset I'm trying to add a networked printer (more specifically, it's connected to my Fritz!Box and can be accessed by the following steps). As soon as I have entered the hostname of the router and pressed Next, I get Error loading the Tcp Mib library and after pressing OK, I get Cannot load wizard pages for standard TCP/IP port.

Several events indicate The print spooler failed to load a plug-in module tcpmon.dll, error code 0x7E. See the event user data for context information.

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library

more_horiz
Hello,

Try to keep "Features - Simple TCP" which provides support for the optional TCP-IP protocol services ... and "Features - SNMP" ... maybe also "Features - Printing - Fax and Scan Services", "Drivers- Printer - Fax" and "Services - Fax Service".

I wish you to have great holidays Smile

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Error loading the Tcp Mib library

more_horiz
Thanks! You too!

Whatever I do, though, if I try to NOT remove the Fax and Scan Services and SNMP features, WinReducer ends up removing them anyway. The saved preset always ends up with the following values, no matter if I deselect them in WinReducer, or change them directly in the XML & reload the preset:

Element Category="Features" Name="Printing - Fax and Scan Services" Selected="true" Value="3" />
    Element Category="Features" Name="Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)" Selected="true" Value="3" />

more_horiz
Hello,

This behavior is totally normal due to the fact that you are using "Presets - Automatic Removing Process" ... because it automatically selects, to remove, all dependent components based on which ones you choose.

To prevent this, you need also to keep :
- "Services - Fax Service"
- "Services - SNMP Trap Service"

But you may also try this solution to change from Automatic to Manual mode = just do this ... load your wccf, then put manually on "OFF" status, these components :
- "Presets - Automatic Removing Process"
- "Features - SNMP"
- "Features - Printing - Fax and Scan Services"
- "Drivers- Printer - Fax" and "Services - Fax Service"
- "Services - Fax Service"
- "Services - SNMP Trap Service"

Please let me know, thanks.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum