The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing

more_horiz
The Store does open when Windows Update service is disabled and it can load all info. As soon as I want to actually install something (and thus need to start the Windows Update service), Store immediately closes.

My preset: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it really really necessary for OneDrive to be available?

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm investigating this issue, and I will let you know as soon as possible Wink

About OneDrive, it's not necessary to keep Windows Store fully functional.

I wish you to have a nice day !

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - v1.9.9.0] [RS3] Store opening, then closing

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.9.10.1 [VIP Closed Build] and v1.9.11.0 !

Hello,

I solved 5 bugs about Windows Store .. but I confirm that if you disable Windows Update Service you are not able to download Modern UI Apps from Windows Store ... this is also reproducible in an unmodified Windows installation (v1709 - Fall Creator Update). So this is not a WinReducer bug but a MS limitation.

I mention this in the changelog a note in the "INFORMATION" list.

Thank you very much for your report !

P.S. : I marked your topic as solved ... but if you find something else, about Windows Store, do not hesitate to inform me by adding a new report in this thread.

EDIT : Topic moved to bugs forum

more_horiz
I just made 6 attempts in a row, with the preset found here as the most lenient (I even included Work Folders, OneDrive AND Microsoft Sync!), but I keep getting the same problem: Store opens up and closes immediately after. I included the Events log of Store.

Preset
Windows Store Events (.evtx)
Windows Store Events (.txt)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum