The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel

more_horiz
I have noticed that removing either Modern UI Apps -> Windows Mixed Reality or Modern UI Apps -> Windows Mixed Reality (Engine) causes two problems in the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

The first is that this page doesn't appear during the OOBE setup if there is no network connection present whereas it does if Windows Mixed Reality or Engine is not removed:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second problem is that under Windows Settings -> Accounts -> Family & other people, if I click on "Add someone else to this PC", nothing happens whereas if I didn't remove Mixed Reality, a window appears asking me to create an account for the new user:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you please either fix these problems or add a note to each of these removal options about their effects?

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm on it and the fix should be available in v1.9.3.0 Smile

Thank you very much for the report !

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.2.0] [RS3 Build 16299.19] "Windows Mixed Reality" removal negatively affects account creation in ModernUI Control Panel

more_horiz
You're welcome.

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.9.3.0 (Final) !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum