The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run Empty[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run

more_horiz
Hi,
I try to run setup.exe from A Winreduce .iso and I get The following error
[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run EAAAAAAHgpP8wGAADwp4GhAAAAEASGAgAAQBAYCgAAAEFgKAAAAASBoQAAABAEhgIAAEAAov8BjXijQ1A7w0sAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
with the following .wccf
[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run P5qZBhlTDO1ZAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Thanks for the help If I use Something wrongly

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run

more_horiz
Hello Jpm Smile

This one : "Optimizations - ISO - Boot - Delete Unneeded Editions" ... "Setup.exe" needs all editions in boot.wim.

You may try to replace your customized boot.wim by the one in your unmodified ISO to avoid recreating your entire winreduced ISO.

Smile

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - vx.x.x.x] setup.exe from .iso cannot run

more_horiz
THanks
just resetting the "Optimizations - ISO - Boot - Delete Unneeded Editions"  to false is OK

silly question can the AutoUnattended.xml  be configured so the setup.exe run asking to save the current user data and installed applications?
I am not the one created as described above which is going directly to the partition selection can do it (need to test a little lassy Embarassed )
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum