The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number

more_horiz
hi,

it was reported already in another thread where someone said his RS2 key does not work for RS3.

i confirm it.

when i create an unattanded file with winreduer for i.e. my win10 Pro and i use that iso, i can only select one edition (from 8 )  to install. and the installation works.

but when i remove "ISO - Windows - Delete Unneeded Editions" the installation breaks right after loading the boot.wim file. it says that no images are available:

[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number Unbena11

as next step i will remove step by step the other editions manually

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number

more_horiz
so ince i normally remve all other edition from an iso right after downloading it i never got this problem before, but since i this time kept all edition till the end the problem poped up.

i created the unattanded file first and the index was set to 7 for Win10 Pro (not N) (which is correct with all 8 indexes) but when i use the component there is only 1 index left but the unattanded file says still 7 since i deactivated the unattanded tab this time.

when i use the unattanded file and remove some indexes (manually) so that i.e. 4 are left, the unattaned file says still 7, but when i use the iso still ProN is selected (probably since index 7 is not not present and the installation than selects the highest index)

so for first, winreducer should set the index correct when all editions are removed AND an unattanded file is already present with an index set (even when at this time the unattanded categorie is not activated). when i use the unattanded tab and remove component at the same time the index is correctly set to 1

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] component breaks unattanded Serial number

more_horiz
SOLVED in v1.9.2.0 !

Hello KrX,

An index automatic detection will be added Smile

Have a nice day !
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum