The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update Empty[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update

more_horiz
I removed Windows Update successfully but in the controlpanel as well as in the settings app are still enries "Windows Update". Is it possible to remove them also?

My wccf.

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update

more_horiz
hi, control panel should work. for settings app i found this, maybe winter can update them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

way down is the registry part

description[IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] [EX-100 - v1.9.1.] [RS3] Removing Windows Update

more_horiz
Already planned Wink

more_horiz
ADDED in v1.9.3.0 !

Hello,

This has been added since v1.9.3.0 and I will solve other "Settings" annoying icons progressively in the next builds .... for example v1.9.4.0 will have a more cleaner "Settings" Modern UI Apps.

Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum