The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation Empty[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation

more_horiz
hi winter,

i removed everything (exept services) in winreducer to look out for some bugs and i found some.

1. settings app:
when hitting the new icon "Handy" (in german maybe smartphone in english or so) the settings app crashes
-> "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager"

needed: Windows\System32\SettingsHandlers_ContentDeliveryManager.dll

2. settings app:

when goig to "time and language" and hitting "region and language" an error is shown and the settings app closes "systemsettings.exe"

-> "Windows Drivers Download Support" breaks it

3. even removing everything games and xbox related "Games" is still shown in the settings app
.> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4.a blackscreen happens during installation when removing "Battery Meter"

im still testing and updating this thread

EDIT: now im through everything and found somthing more:

5. settings app

network and internet -> data usage is broken again, window closes

-> "WWAN AutoConfig Service" breaks ist

thats it. in the next couple of days i will try to solve those problems

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation

more_horiz
i have updated the first post. next step is solving those bugs.

btw i didnt remove those components mentioned here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so i will remove them with the next version of winreducer and see if something other is broken by them

description[SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation EmptyRe: [SOLVED] [EX-100 - 1.9.0.0] [Build 16299.rs3] 4 bugs; settings app + installation

more_horiz
Number 2 where region and language is broken it is caused by "Windows Drivers Download Support"

more_horiz
numer 5 : data usage is broken by "WWAN AutoConfig Service"

more_horiz
number 1 is caused by "Modern UI Apps - Content Delivery Manager"

more_horiz
for the first problem this is needed:

Windows\System32\SettingsHandlers_ContentDeliveryManager.dll
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum