The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ? Empty[ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ?

more_horiz
Hello,

thanks you for this awesome software. Amazing work. I didn't know such a thing existed and was using factory loaded configuration until now but not anymore.

I've made a stripped wim, everything works fine except that I wrongly chose to show the file extensions in explorer. Now I want to undo this setting and back to how it was. Leaving the setting untouched keeps it the way it is. How can I resolve this ?

And, how can I implement "show check boxes to select files and folders" the setting which is in control panel -> Folder options -> view 

any ideas people ?

thanks!

description[ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ?

more_horiz
Hello,

You may try to uncheck the checkbox in the "Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View", because the option is still available.

For your request, could you please create a topic in the "Requests" forum part for "EX-81". Thanks.

I wish you to have a nice day !

description[ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ? EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] How to undo a tweak setting ?

more_horiz
Hello,

I will add this option, "show check boxes to select files and folders", in the next build (v1.8.7.0), in "Tweaks" section, which should be available tomorrow or Monday

Wink

more_horiz
winterstorm2050 wrote:
Hello,

You may try to uncheck the checkbox in the "Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View", because the option is still available.

I appreciate you coming back to me. Smile

That should remove all the tweaks in the said category, whereas I just want to change one of them. If I unselect the whole thing, I won't be able to tweak another things in "View"

Also, upon installation, when Windows finished installing the devices, script made by WinReducer mount's something, not sure what is that. The issue is when I try to modify an already modified WIM, then there are two things getting mounted. How do I take care of this ?

Also, this mounting thing takes a bit too much time (the one I mentioned above, not to be confused with mounting install.wim). Does the cleaning and compressing options at the last of the menu can make it faster ?

Your project is a kick ass Razz thank you for bringing this to us.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum