The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7.0] [RS2 Build 15063.483] DISM does not repair Component Store Empty[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7.0] [RS2 Build 15063.483] DISM does not repair Component Store

more_horiz
Hello,

one week ago I bought WinReducer EX-100 and created my first reduced Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15063.483. Installation went fine and OS is running. But when using sfc.exe /scannow, some Problems could not be repaired.
Then I used "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:install.wim:1 /LimitAccess" and saw severe Errors in CBS.log and DISM.log.
After removing the Registry-Keys related to Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package, I'm still getting DISM-Error 0x800f081f and heaps of error Messages in DISM.log and CBS.log.

Is there any Chance to make SFC.exe and DISM.exe working properly?

Kind regards

doberstw

description[ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7.0] [RS2 Build 15063.483] DISM does not repair Component Store EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] [EX-100 - v1.8.7.0] [RS2 Build 15063.483] DISM does not repair Component Store

more_horiz
hello,

it was asked some time ago here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it seems its not possible since files and registry files are removed from your iso and RestoreHealth gives errors since those components are missing
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum