The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-100 - v1.8.6.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Superfetch not working if pagefile disabled Empty[EX-100 - v1.8.6.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Superfetch not working if pagefile disabled

more_horiz
Hello,

there is a possible bug with Superfetch and windows pagefile. Sysmain service is unable to start if paging is disabled with my settings, will attach them at the end of this post.

Not sure what is actually causing this behaviour, I assume it works on clean installs (didn't test tho, as I currently don't have any other w10 machines at hand but it was working on every other version of windows I used for the last couple years at least).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great job on the Winreducer software @winterstorm2050 btw, been using it every now and then for a couple years already and I'm overall very pleased!

description[EX-100 - v1.8.6.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Superfetch not working if pagefile disabled EmptyRe: [EX-100 - v1.8.6.0] [RS2 Build 15063.0] Superfetch not working if pagefile disabled

more_horiz
Hello,
this report is old, does this problem still happen?
If there is no new info, or no other gut this problem, i will close this bug report on the end of the week.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum