The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

descriptionEX-100 v.1.8.6.0  No options to remove drivers ??? EmptyEX-100 v.1.8.6.0 No options to remove drivers ???

more_horiz
I am surprised to see that one important basic feature is missing.

We cannot remove drivers with EX-100 ....   Remove modem, fax, printer drivers, and other individual drivers that we do not need.  Any thoughts ?

descriptionEX-100 v.1.8.6.0  No options to remove drivers ??? EmptyRe: EX-100 v.1.8.6.0 No options to remove drivers ???

more_horiz
Hello,

when you mounted your iso, goto the REMOVER Tab and right in the middle there is "Remove - Drivers". Just be carefull under drivers "Support - ........" which will remove the function itself. so if you remove "Support - Scanners" no scanners will work.

also be carefull with the drivers "USB - ..." because you will probably need some to use your USB devices or when installing windows from an usb3 device

descriptionEX-100 v.1.8.6.0  No options to remove drivers ??? EmptyRe: EX-100 v.1.8.6.0 No options to remove drivers ???

more_horiz
Is it safe to use 2 programs to reduce the ISO image ? For example if I use WinReducer, then I use NTLite to make some retouches to remove further stuff that is not included in Winreduce ? OR other way around ....
is this safe ?
As far as updates, in winreducer, the catalog, do I have to download everything that it shows me, or just the RS2 items if I have RS2.  Does the RS2 already include the TH updates and earlier updates ?

more_horiz
hello,

you can try to use 2 different programms to reduce your iso, but it could be that something will break (installation or aome features) but i would say its worth to try. i would say to use winreducer first and test your iso, if everything is ok use i.e. ntlite and test your iso

for update: you just need to download the updates RS2 if you use an RS2 iso. so you dont need to download and integrate i.e. TH1 updates
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum