The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! Empty[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!!

more_horiz
No No  Please help me...  No No

[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! VM2dZZ

This is the error

[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! 4MY6O4

I expect your answers..  Crying or Very sad

description[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!!

more_horiz
pale Will nobody help? pale

description[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! EmptyRe: [ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!!

more_horiz
certainly Winter will help you
but why did not include the Log?

more_horiz
Hello,

As Jpm mentioned, each file name of the trouble update(s) is mentioned in the LOG file.

Please do this :
- go to "WinReducerEX70\HOME\SOFTWARE\LOG" folder
- then you will see a file named : "WinReducerEX70.log"
- open it with notepad (or similar text editor software)
- go to the end of the file and search for a line with "ERROR", which also contains "This update has not been downloaded" text
- copy/paste the line(s) here
- then I will solve it

Thank you very much for your report !

more_horiz
Arrow my WinReducerEX70.log files.

***** 07.06.2017 22:09:29 - SESSION OPENED *****
INFO : WinReducer ---> EX-70 [v1.8.5.0 (x64)]
INFO : Mounting -----> START  = 07.06.2017 22:10:26
INFO : Mounting -----> START  = Folder Mode
INFO : Mounting -----> FINISH = 07.06.2017 22:12:36
ERROR : 07.06.2017 22:15:50 ==> Internet Explorer 11 - Windows6.1-KB2841134-x64-sr-Latn-CS.cab = Download error detected ... This update has not been downloaded
ERROR : 07.06.2017 22:16:07 ==> Windows-KB890830-x64-V5.48.exe = Unable to locate this Software
***** 07.06.2017 22:20:41 - SESSION CLOSED *****

Thanks for your reply. cheers

more_horiz
Hello arslanbobo4 Smile

That's perfect ... I just fixed the "Updates Catalog" so you should be able to download those files without troubles.

I wish you to have a nice day !

Thank you very much for your report !

more_horiz
Very Happy Thank you very much winterstorm2050. Very Happy
cheers You have really good support   cheers

[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! DdkNOm

[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! 8dE46W

[ANSWERED] Error have been detected during downloading updates!! DdkNgz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum