The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components Empty EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components

more_horiz
There is a very unpleasant bug, and not everyone will understand this. Many components are not deleted if you enable the winsxs wipe option.
I conducted the test.
1. First I chose the components necessary for myself and enabled the deep cleaning options - winsxs. And there was only the usual removal.

2. Then I tried to remove only the components first and then restarted the program. After the second run, I chose to clean up winsxs \ Backup and winsxs. The winsxs \ Backup cleanup stage was instantaneous, as it is generally empty, but the winsxs folder has been cleaned.

It follows that deep cleaning at times or at all does not work or works under defined conditions.

description EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components EmptyRe: EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components

more_horiz
Again after delete 399 files + deep cleanup my size wim = 3.6 gb before 5gb . Deleting components worked not correctly

description EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components EmptyRe: EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components

more_horiz
Again not deleted
 EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components Ieaezz16

EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components Ieaezz17

more_horiz
 EX1.8.5.0 - Not with all sequences is the removal of components Ieaezz18
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum