The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue Empty[EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue

more_horiz
Hi every one, Winterstorm :wave:

I'm trying to work on Win81, but, after a lot of hour working on different iso of Win81 (Official, MSDN, VL...), I still don't get my updates integrated on my isos

Could someone help me please?

I used Winreducer for downloading my update, and next use this path : D:\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64

It is the correct path?

I checked my .wccf and it seems look all right

Code:

<Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Net Framework 3.5" Selected="true" Value="D:\Programmes\winreducerex81_x64\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\Framework35\x64" />
    <Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Updates" Selected="true" Value="D:\Programmes\winreducerex81_x64\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64" />

Also (an other issue) , same if "delete other version of windows" options are in disable, when I boot my iso, only the last version I was working on appears

Again, sorry for my english! I hope someone could help me understanding what I do wrong,

Kind Regards,

WaïRa

description[EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue EmptyRe: [EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue

more_horiz
Hello Waïra Smile

Do not worry about your English ... I perfectly understand what you need Wink

It seems there is an error in the wccf path because if WinReducer is installed in this folder :

WaïRa wrote:
I used Winreducer for downloading my update, and next use this path : D:\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64

And your wccf is pointed to this folder :

WaïRa wrote:
"Integrate - Net Framework 3.5"D:\Programmes\winreducerex81_x64\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\Framework35\x64" />
"Integrate - Updates" Selected="true" Value="D:\Programmes\winreducerex81_x64\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64"

This does not work because the paths are not correct .... in order to solve this, just mount your Windows Edition with EX-81, then go to the "System" tab, and use the "..." buttons for "Integrate - Net Framework 3.5" and "Integrate - Updates" ... just hit the "OK" button in the folder selection window (it will detect automatically the correct folders, if you used EX-81 to download all updates).

That's it.

PS : You may also check this tiny tutorial : https://forum.winreducer.net/t1461p30-winreducer-updates-catalog-for-ex-100-06-may-2017#18366 .... (this was for EX-100 but the procedure is the same, just replace the mentioned text about Windows 10 by Windows 8.1)

WaïRa wrote:
Also (an other issue) , same if "delete other version of windows" options are in disable, when I boot my iso, only the last version I was working on appears

This is the case if you already used this option to modified an iso, then try to remount this iso ... as WinReducer detects it as already used, it is automatically disabled Wink

description[EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue EmptyRe: [EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue

more_horiz
Hi Winterstorm Smile

Thanks a lot for your reply!

(I'm still hopping one day I could speack and write english just as you do (an example for all Frenchpeople Wink ))

My bad: I moved WinReducer folder to another path and I copy the update part of .wccf on an older .wccf

My actual path of WinReducer is really: D:\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64 and here's my last .wccf

Code:

<Element Category="System" Name="Integrate - Updates" Selected="true" Value="D:\WinReducerEX81_x64\WORK\INTEGRATE\UPDATES\x64" />

So the path are the same, no? So, it's not an issue due to a false path configuration (it will be easer for me unfortunatly Sad )

But guess what: I make a try on a Windows 10 Pro computer, and it appears that the integration of all updates works!!! So, I suppose that my issue is caused I was running on a Win7 computer....!? Is it normal?

Did you make a try on a Win7 computer? Or I missed something on the forum saying: "Don't use WinReducer on a Windows 7 OS!!!"

I'll try again all my iso configuration on Win10 and I'll let you know if it works.

C.U ; thanks again

Winstorm wrote:

This is the case if you already used this option to modified an iso, then try to remount this iso ... as WinReducer detects it as already used, it is automatically disabled [EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue Icon_wink

I didn't use "delete all other edition of windows" on the iso I'm talking about, so I don't understand (I used an AIO iso "unmodified" of Win81, I mount one version in order to work with, but after unmounting this version, all other version don't appear anymore...)

But maybe it's cause I'm running Winreducer on Windows 7 too...

I'll make some test on a WIN10 running computer and then, I comeback here share y results! Thx!

more_horiz
So, on a Windows 10 's computer: no issues at all Very Happy  The updates and Framework integration works fine!

And for my issue with suppresion of other editions of Windows, it appears that when I select, in Preset, "Optimise Iso size", it automaticly deletes others editions of Windows on an AIO iso mounted. Is it normal? I don't remember that when I used this option before (on EX-70, 2 months ago), it deleted my others editions... O_o

And I checked: no "Iso-Windows-Delete unneeded Editions" on ON

So, conclusions of what I experimented in the last 3 days: integrations of updates/framework don't work on computers running Windows 7,  and the option of Preset "Optimise Iso size" delete other editions of windows.

Have a nice day/night

Kind regards,

WaiRa

more_horiz
Hi again ^^

I just try WinReducer Ex-100 v1.8.4.0 on a computer running Win7x64Pro and Integrations of updates and framework work perfectly! Just the same "issue" (if this is an issue): when selecting "Optimize Iso Size", all other editions of windows (that the one mounted) are deleted.

Bug or not bug? say me if you want me to report my feedback on "Bug" section (if it can help you...)

Thank you,

Regards,

WaiRa

more_horiz
Hello Waïra Smile

This is not a bug ... this option enables some optimization to help you automatically reduce your iso final size Wink

This is the help tips for this component :
"Automatically select some Optimizations to reduce the size of your customized ISO, it fits best for beginners"

more_horiz
Hi Smile

Winterstorm wrote:

Hello Waïra [EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue Icon_smile

This is not a bug ... this option enables some optimization to help you automatically reduce your iso final size [EX-81 - v1.8.5.0] [6.3.9600.17415] Updates Integration Issue Icon_wink

This is the help tips for this component :
"Automatically select some Optimizations to reduce the size of your customized ISO, it fits best for beginners"

Yep, I didn't think that it will also deleted all other Editions: my bad!

So, finally, only this integration Updates/framework issues on WinReducer81 running on a Win7 computer (On win7 OS, with WinReducer10 it works just fine, and of course with WinReducer70)

Thank you for everything!

Kind regards,

WaïRa
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum