The WinReducer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WinReducer ForumLog in

FORUM

description[IMPLEMENTED] Component counter Empty[IMPLEMENTED] Component counter

more_horiz
Hello winter. When you choose components for removal or load a .wccf and start the process of removing them winreducer says that it removes component x/y. x is the currently removing component and y the total components. Is it possible to add  somewhere a counter so that someone could see the y number before he starts the reducing process;

description[IMPLEMENTED] Component counter EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Component counter

more_horiz
hello,

you mean something like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it will probably take some more time Razz

description[IMPLEMENTED] Component counter EmptyRe: [IMPLEMENTED] Component counter

more_horiz
Something like that. For me it would be much more useful the total number of components that are checked +services+features etc... Here is a screenshot from a test that i am doing now
[IMPLEMENTED] Component counter 2Q==
I want to be able to see the 732 number before i start the process. If you see numbers for every category even better.

more_horiz
hi

im marking this as implemented since you can see now how much components you selected for each tab (Features Remover Services)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum